Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Burnt To A Crisp

I'm done as dinner. Or rather, burnt to a crisp.
At the beginning of this semester, I was encompassed by grandiose delusions of motivation and hard work that would last me throughout, ultimately contributing to my overwhelming success at the end of it all.
I'm so schizo.

The good news is that now I don't have anything to distract me from my satellite television or attempts to decorate the house in a festive manner. No more intrusive thoughts of "My time would be so much better spent studying..." No more need to justify sleeping for 16 hours a day or visiting the mall in the middle of exam season. I can fully devote myself now to sitting on my couch and eating far more then anyone ever should unless they've been living in a refugee camp for the last three months.

I'm going to see Harry Potter today. I haven't seen it since it came out a month ago because I've been too busy not studying.

I'd like to think that if I'd known I would've gotten an 85 on that paper I would've hustled to hand it in on time. But I know that's not true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtesy said...

I got an 85 once...and then some bastard changed it into an 80.

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger unreuly said...

SO MUCH BITTERNESS DUNJ!

i'm stuck in the abyss of hell for the next week! merry fucking christmas.

only slightly bitter. just a tad.

3:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home