Saturday, September 03, 2005

Roselle made me do it...

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

1. Fall in love
2. Have some kids
3. Learn the tango
4. Skydive
5. Get a tattoo
6. Get my G2
7. Crash a million dollar wedding

7 Things I can do:

1. Cry (if I want to)
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Read (English and Serbian... and I can pretend to read French)
5. Start conversations with strangers
6. Make an ass of myself and not mind too much (this ability is key for #5 in case anyone is wondering)
7. Bullshit

7 Things I cannot do:

1. Hang out with Lep. Ever. Again.
2. Hold onto a guy I like
3. Find a guy I like
4. Catch
5. Throw
6. Run
7. Become president of the USA

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Humour
2. A nice smile
3. Shared interests
4. Ability to make me feel like a complete spazz in his presence (this probably isn't what attracts me to them, but rather a side-effect of the attraction... but perhaps we'll never really know...) CONFIDENCE (to the point of cheeky-ness)
5. Galantness
6. Intelligence
7. Education - both formal and informal

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Will Smith
2. Jay Hernandez
3. Harrison Ford
4. Ron Weasley
5. Dr. Seuss
6. Matt Damon in 'Good Will Hunting'
7. Ben Affleck pre- J. Lo


7 People I want to do this:

1. Tomal
2. Paul
3. Nelly
4. Ramiro
5. Any dudes who may have starred in a music video recently
6. Any German dudes
7. I don't have that many friends...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 People I want to do this:??

List of people you want to do?

Tomal as #1?

LOL THANKS!


Tomal

12:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!

I AM BEING IMPERSONATED....

I DID NOT WRITE THE ABOVE POST...

I am #1 baby OH-I-FEEL-SO-GOOD, OH I FEEL SO GOOD OHHHH ("Your mom feels so good too" - Georgia)

Tomal (was here for real)

p.s. Dunja, check your email in a day or two, I'm going out to get my body waxed for aerodynamic efficiency. It's gonna take a while.

1:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home