Monday, September 05, 2005

I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Frosh Week 2005 begins tomorrow.
It'd be silly of me not to admit that I'm severely excited.
So severely I think I may have a crick in my neck tomorrow from all the headbanging I've been doing around my room to raucous Dance Music.
I never listen to Dance Music, and apparently for good reason, because it appears to lead to injuries, least of all which include a lost mind (due to the repetative nature of the music), but this seemed like a special occasion, so I took a chance.
Naturally, therefore, I've been blasting "I Just Like to Call You My Bitch" all day. Headbanging. Although I'm pretty positive you're not supposed to headbang to this stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have a pole in the middle of the room, so I can't imitate what I've seen people doing on Electric Circus and in the European clubs and the like. So I had to make due with headbanging.
Damn, my neighbour just came over to tell me to turn this shit down. Ok, if it was a normal neighbour, I wouldn't mind. But this is the same lady who lets her kids out at 5 in the morning to play street hockey.
And if these were normal kids, I wouldn't mind. But they've whined unappealingly one too many times, hit our car one too many times, and broken something one too many times for me not to realize that they're complete retards.
Ok lady, I realize it's the first day of school tomorrow - but who gives a fuck? It's only 9:56pm, and you don't see me coming over to your house at 5 in the AM to tell your little loser kids to shut the fuck up with their whining because I'm trying to sleep, do you? And if I was just a little less understanding (read: lazy) then I am, I would be there EVERY morning because your kids are whining EVERY morning at 5 in the AM. But I let them whine. And whine. And whine. And now, this once, this FREAKING ONCE when I'm playing raucous music at 9:5fucking6 PM, to celebrate the beginning of FROSH WEEK for FUCK'S sake, you have to come over here and give me flack. Damn you. Damn you all to hell! Let's have a little consideration for those of us in this neighbourhood that aren't 4. How's that sound? Loser.
First fucking day of school? WHO GIVES A FUCK? First of all, no one does anything important the first day of school. Your kids could stay home tomorrow the whole day sleeping, and they wouldn't miss anything. Secondly, even if they did do something the first day of school - I've met your kids - and they're so retarded, they wouldn't catch it anyway, music or no music, sleep or no sleep. So who are we kidding here?

I should've said that...

Anyway, now that the music is off, I'm substantially less excited.
I hate it when people ruin my fun.
I hate it even more when I don't say what I'm thinking.
Like yesterday, when *unny told me that it was his way or highway at the Frosh Leader Training thingy. He was all, "If you don't like it, don't come back at all next week." And in my head, I was all, "STFU. Firstly, you have no authority to tell me that. Secondly, even if you had any authority, I wouldn't listen because I have no respect for you. And thirdly, even if you had the authority to say something like that to me, and I respected you, I STILL wouldn't listen 'cause you're so ugly." But I didn't say that. I just said, "I'm going to talk to *arren."
And then, when I was talking to *arren, *unny gets all up in my face. And I wanted to say, "IS ANYONE EVEN ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION OR CONTRIBUTION? HAS ANYONE EVEN INDICATED THIS CONVERSATION SHOULD CONCERN YOU? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU FUCKING RETARD! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU? I MEAN, YES, YOU'RE FAT ENOUGH TO PRODUCE ENOUGH OF A GRAVITATIONAL FORCE, BUT THE WORLD DOESN'T *ACTUALLY* REVOLVE AROUND YOU. GOD. SHUT THE HELL UP. AND GET OUT OF MY FACE. BEFORE I KICK IT IN." But I didn't say that. I said, "*unny, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to *arren. Please leave."
I hate that I've been socialized so well. Sometimes it really seems that it's the retards who have no grasp of what appropriate behaviour is that are running the show, and winning.
Why do we let them do that?

7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

thanks for linking to me... I am returning the favor.

I like your photos, by the way. Everyone looks so lovely and happy

12:05 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

Thanks.
I love your blog. It's always a good read. It makes me feel lovely and happy - so the photos are easy to take. :)

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger L said...

heh heh

7:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he hee he

I'm gay



Tomal

8:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Blow me

Tomal

6:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes!

i like to blow myself!





Tomal

12:44 a.m.  
Blogger unreuly said...

ok you seriously need to post woman...like NOW...i'm going through withdrawal here!

11:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home