Thursday, June 30, 2005

call me friendgirl

Gosh.
Hanging out with *ean today before I leave for Montreal. We run into his dad at Quizno's. So he introduces me. As Dunja. His dad has a firm handshake. Says I should come over for dinner sometime or something.
It was severely weird. For me. They seemed fine. I was weird. Feeling.

Then, later, he calls me his GIRLfriend. I'm not his girlfriend! We've had this talk like... 5 times! Just yesterday, Aliyana goes, "Is this your boyfriend?" when I'm introducing him and I manage to avoid the awkwardness (or make it ten times worse, either/or) by completely pretending I didn't hear her and being all like "*ean, Aliyana. Aliyana, *ean." Then he brought the 'boyfriend' thing up later. He couldn't just let it go and be awkward by itself in the corner. No. He has to be all like, he could be my boyfriend... if I wanted that. And we had the talk. Again. #5.
So today he calls me his GIRLFRIEND. Is he DENSE? No GIRLFRIEND! Why girlfriend? Why? 5 TALKS *EAN!!!

He has an IQ of 140, but can't remember I'm not his girlfriend and that he's not supposed to have feelings for me. Gah. That's the definition of frustration. And density. Apparently.

Everyone is late coming over to my house for this Montreal Ribfest Kickoff thing. They all suck.
It'd better be a good trip. *ean better come to his senses before I get back or there will be trouble. (I predict tears. Hopefully not mine.)

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

why are u so opposed to it going anywhere?
let laying dogs lie please!!!

3:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home