Wednesday, July 06, 2005

SUMMER OF LOVE 2005

It's strange how every time I actually have something worth writing about to uh... write about, I don't have the time, the patience, the will, the drive, or the know-how. Sometimes I have a mix of all of the above.
Such is the case here.
The trip to Montreal was OFF THE HOOK.
Words cannot even encompass the 'off-the-hookness' of the trip. I spent so many minutes laughing... I didn't really have an end to that sentence in mind at all when I started it... I think I've filled my laughing quota for the next year? LAME. Oh well, I'm tired. It'll have to do.

A synopsis, mainly for me, so that I recall what it is exactly (or sorta) that I did (a lot of it is fuzzy as it is because I was either drunk or hungover the whole time):
- Emery aka BIGHEAD downtown MTL, 4am - so out of this world with weirdness I cannot even EXPLAIN.
- Dancing in the street - Ashley got peed on
- Shawarma hunt
- Mango ice cream
- strippers ('real sex later')
- how about a kiss? how about no...
- wakeup booty call 5am
- dunja with the sexy eyes
- sandwiches by jonathan
- love notes
- singing in the washroom
- nelly's poo song
- zeebs' drunkeness
- paul is BRIGHT RED
- orgasmic italian food
- 'hint of aspartame'
- 'my head almost fell off'
- ben's hate note
- zeebs does my makeup pretty!
- zeebs and i duke it out at mickey dee's
- chilling at timmies
- guy in white shirt (*drools*)
- pole dancing
- sketchy bouncer following ashley around to the washroom
- guy at pizza place. ashley: "i didn't order that one!!!"
- UPHILL MARCHES
- 'the party is that way!'
- piggyback ride via Pauly
- piggyback ride via jonathan
- empty club, free drinks, drunk blonde
- cette bicyclette N'EST PAS POUR VENDRE!!!
- ben's neighbours
- shopping
- souvlaki
- gay club
- nice pillows jonathan
- sunbathing - REJECTED
- run around the track, plea-eh!
- frisbee "we're going to get a beer..."
- curly-haired dude (i think his name was simon)
- quiet guy (frank... or fred... or something)
- fireman, can dude, metal bouncer, and other civil servants
- fuck the union jack
- 'where'd that muffin come from?' 'hell, every time i'm in this room i'm either drunk or hungover'
- 'correct me if i'm wrong, but jonathan is totally sitting around in the dark waiting for some lesbian action to go down...'
- 'WHAT TIME IS BREAKFAST?!'

I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole lotta stuff. It'll get added in as pictures and memories come back and I think: 'I can't believe...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home