Sunday, June 26, 2005

shake it 'til you're shaking the floor

Ashley is joining us for MONTREAL: 2005
Which means it is going to be obscene.
OBSCENE.
We're going to make an insane number of 'friends'.
We're going to drink insane amounts of alcohol.
We're going to engage in insane dancing for hours upon hours (as clubs don't close in Montreal until 3-4am... I'm telling you, those Frenchies know how to party...)
And we're probably going to go hungry for an insane period of time (I'd guesstimate 3 days).
Bonus: We're all going to do it together.
If this isn't a team-building experience, I don't know what is.

I went to the Pride Parade today. Sweltering heat, gyrating bodies, one Martini Man on a Martini float... *drools*. Too bad he's gay. Nelly was right...

Exam in less than two days. 6 chapters to read. So screwed.

Wednesday, 5p.m. Summer officially begins. Plans out the wazoo. If even half of them actually pan out, I might just have the best summer of my life on my hands. That's an exciting prospect.

The weather has been fan-tabulous. 32*C week ahead of us. Which will suck when I have work Tuesday, but it's rocking the other days.

FRIday out with Alex - wasn't half bad. Met some Irish lads, played some frisbee, found some stuff out about Alex, people watched at the mall and got to see Alex's retard impression, ate too much, laughed too much, and visited a candy store. Actually, when I put it that way, the day rocked. Nelly helped. She gave me a kick-start with an amazing lunch at her place. Two thumbs up on the turkey sandwich.

*ean and I hit up a Sushi place yesterday and enjoyed being tailed by (seemingly) homeless people everywhere we went last night. Also, witnessed a standoff between some police officers and *ean's 'dad'. Today, after the parade, we grabbed some ice cream and chilled out in the quad. I would've hit up the frosh leader thingy - but I didn't have a ride and it was too far away. So pish posh.
Weirdly enough, Tristan tells me, "Wellman says hi" when I call to tell him I'm not coming. Seems odd. Seeing as how we haven't SPOKEN in like A YEAR. *shrug-a-rug*

"Are you kididding me?"
"What?"
"Are you KIDIDDING me?"
"Is that even a word?"
"What, 'me'?"
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home