Saturday, July 09, 2005

what the hell does THAT mean?!

I never know what's going on.
Ever.
And when I most think I know what's going on, it turns out that's when I least know what's going on.
So I met up with *ean with every intention of breaking up with him before he could break up with me. Except that totally failed because neither one of us seemed to wanna break up with the other.
Then he asked me if he'd see me when I got back, ever. If it was even an option. To which I said, "Of course it's an option, except it's highly unlikely since we're not swearing off other people for five weeks, and you meet three girls in three days - so... five week's worth of girls - one of them is bound to spark your interest."
Then he made me promise that I'd go into this thinking, "We'll see what happens" rather then, "There's no hope" or "It's a sure thing". Which seemed reasonable at the time. But seems weirdly strange now.
Everything seems reasonable when he explains it.
I'm not sure (again) why I agreed to this. I was going to yell, "It's all or nothing! You can't have me as your safety net!" But then he said, "Will you be my safety net?" and I yelled, "Sure!"
Infuriating.
And I don't know what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home