Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Montreal, QC

So, if all goes as planned (i.e. Nelly is as flexible and willing to go along with anything ridiculous I come up with as ever), I will be in glorious Montreal this Canada Day weekend.
It's not an elaborate plan. I'm not running away from home or drugging my parents or taking my sister hostage or anything like that. I'm just going to Greyhound it down because it'll put my dad at ease and that's the only way he'll let me go.
'Cept I can't do it on my own.
Which is where Nelly comes in.

In other news,
1) *ean was freaking me out today with his talk of "eventually", because I thought we'd established that "eventually" didn't exist for us. We had another sit-down. And decided a whole bunch of stuff, the main bit of which was something about us not talking about stuff anymore - important stuff anyway. It's just depressing. He smells really good though.
2) I finally splurged and bought that UofT sweater I've wanted since last winter (50% off), that Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" perfume I've wanted since February, and a pretty silver ring I've been in love with for several weeks. I will regret it when I have no money to buy food in Montreal, I know, but at least I'll smell good.
3) My essay that was due today at 5pm still isn't written. At this point, I'm aiming to have it done for Wednesday. If I keep going at the current rate, it'll be done approximately never.
4) Never is also, coincidentally I'm sure, the next time I'm taking a summer course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home