Friday, December 10, 2004

This Will Be the End of Me

So, I just wrote my Neuropsychology exam. I actually went in thinking I knew what I was talking about... Apparently not. So many questions pulled out of nowhere... This is where I will quote myself because I can't be bothered to be witty more than twice in one day (I have filled my "witty" quota"): "Stupid Prof. He made it freaking impossible. I don't think he could've pulled more questions out of his ass if all he WAS was an ass."
It was kinda weird too, because I saw him today before the exam and he said "Hi" to me. Hi. He has like 400 students in that class alone. How on earth does he know who I am? It can't be my wit and sparkling personality, because he's never heard me talk. And if he has, it was probably in his class, and I probably wasn't being witty or sparkling because I hate that class and it bores me to death and therefore he'd have no reason to remember me... Unless it was to hate me because I hate his class so he's like obligated to hate me by association or something. Anyway, I didn't think anything of it when it first happened, but now that I think about it, it must've been a bad omen. He laughed out loud, right after saying "Hi" to me, with one of his colleagues. That should've tipped me off. His little way of saying "HAHAHA! Am I ever going to screw you over and you won't even know what hit you! Sucker! In fact, you probably think I'm just being nice even as I stand here, thinking way too much for someone who only just said hi and then laughed, but really, I'm just rubbing it in your face how badly I'm going to screw you over so you can think about this later and go 'bastard' but it'll be too late because you'll already have failed and I'll already have succeeded in ruining your average... sucker! Oh, my colleague sure will enjoy it when I recount this series of unfortunate events (for you of course - and with no relation to the book) to him after we have finished enjoying our good chuckle."

He probably wasn't thinking that. That's way too much thought to occur as the word "Hi" is uttered. But still... He was thinking something along those lines, I'll bet. Except more concise - the way he wanted his short answers - which were impossible to be concise on because they were HARD and I was forced to bullshit.
Sigh. If his plot was indeed to make me think "bastard"... he succeeded.

I hate exams. They hurt my brain and make me lame. Just like this post. I'll end it now. It's senseless to let it live on.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZedEmPee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home