Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Near-Turtle Experience

Ah. Winter is here. Snow hit the ground today and Ramiro and I spent an hour discussing how great it'll be when we have our first Snow Fort fight. Ramiro, you're true blue. Thanks for listening. And thanks for the advice. :) I say we get a Snowjob Blacklist going... we all know who MY Numero Uno would be... stupid... stupid... rant rant rant. P.S. If you're going to comment: No names please :)

The reason I'm here, in all actuality, is not to talk about our first snowfall of the season. I'm actually really back by popular demand. Allow me to demonstrate:

Perfect Stranger Boy says:
i don't want to have to kill to get on your blog. BUT I WILL IF I HAVE TO.

Paully Wally Pumpkin Face says:
UPDATE YOUR BLOG

Stupid Sexy Slota says:
i wanna be included in your next blog

Honestly, people, it's sad that this is the best form of entertainment you have. I realize that it's a procrastination tool... but you really should be able to find better. And why would anyone want to be mentioned here? It's like being mentioned on the crap-wall of fame or something. I mean, to publicly admit you know me...

Incidently, I ran into Slota in the gym today when Jessica and I went looking for our friend... Jack... And uh, he's got REALLY nice arms. And REALLY nice eyes. But I knew that from before. But the arm thing is new knowledge. But the eyes are really nice too... *sigh*

HAHA. Talking to Vonnell on the phone. She just reminded me of the time I had a near-turtle experience wearing my puffy marshmellow (is that how you spell that?) jacket, slipping on a patch of ice and not being able to get up. Oh winter, good times, good times. What about that time the old lady fell right in front of us and we were holding ice cream cones and she ran to help the lady up, but I just stood there, laughing, and the ice cream went up my nose? That's karma paying you back in the moment. Oh god. I need a life.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger ZedEmPee said...

Close, it's M-A-R-S-H-M-A-L-L-O-W.

I'm sad that I was not mentioned in your blog.

5:23 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

You again...

:'(

I have NO CLUE who you are. It makes me mad. >:(

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Rafey said...

he's Z-E-D-E-M-P-E-E

what is wrong with you dunja.

and you suck if you're having snowball fights without me. with forts on top of that. i invented snowball fights.

12:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home