Sunday, September 16, 2007

I took pause today to think about life, and found that I have a lot to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for health, both my own and of those close to me.
I'm thankful that I want for nothing.
I'm thankful for a family that loves me enough to yell at me, to stop me from making mistakes, to steer me in the right direction, to work hard to give me everything I want and need in life.
I'm thankful for a sister who makes me smile, and stop and think, and be grateful and proud to have such a wonderful person love me.
I'm thankful for amazing friends, who are supportive and kind, who love me and care about me, who go out of their way for me, who make me smile, who give my life meaning, who are always there for me, who always want to hear from me, who never turn their backs on me.
I'm thankful for today's beautiful, sunny weather.
I'm thankful that I can make a substantial difference in someone's life.
I'm thankful for being needed, and wanted, and loved, and cherished.
And I'm thankful that I can love and cherish, want and need in return.

Today, I'm thankful that I'm alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home