Monday, February 19, 2007

In the bathroom, doorbell rings.

Oh great, what fresh hell is this?

"BE RIGHT THERE!"

Doorbell rings again.
"I'M COMING!"

Sprint to the door. The FedEx guy is getting ready to leave me one of those "missed you while you were out" cards. But I made it.

Sweet. Package for dad? I'll sign.


"Didn't think anyone was home... Are you DUNDG-A?"
"Uh, yeah. Kthnxbye."

Walk into the house.
Now what could this be? Who'd be sending me a package? Definitely didn't order anything...
Huh.
Addy looks a little familiar, but I can't quite place...
Probably tickets from comtix... I didn't notice that they didn't send them all at once... typical Dunja...


Where's the knife? I can't get this stupid thing undone.
Haha, hope it's not a bomb...
Oh shit. What if it's a bomb?!

Oh common, just open it.

Hm. Bubble wrap and something white.
Now, who sent me coke?!

Hmmm... AWWWW FUCK! I SEE AN APPLE!

Cardy card card card... is this who I think it is?!
OMFG.


***
Love,
Spazzy


OMFG.
IT'S AN iPOD shuffle!


I was telling him how much I wanted one the other day... and how cute it'd be to get one for my sister... 'cause you can engrave them... and... oh, it's engraved!

Mork.

And now, I'm crying. Oh great, why am I crying?
Maybe because it's so thoughtful and so typical and so wonderful and so unexpected, and yet not surprising - because it's not something I thought he'd do, but it's not something I'd ever put past him...


<3

And so what I missed a shift I didn't know I had at work and will probably get written up for it...?
I'm going out to dinner with Spazzy and this is the best day I can remember since that day when my grandpa bought me a pink bunny rabbit balloon when I was 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home