Monday, February 05, 2007

nice save...

Pretty sure this prof - Blanksomethingorother - says the same things every single lecture.
"They've delayed the DSM-V another year... can't teach an old dog new tricks... they want to have a more dimensional look at disorders... consistent with what we've said previously... I know I mentioned this last class, but... it's a totally different way of making sense of problems that children have... I encourage you to read about it in the textbook... and think about it... think about it loooong and hard."
Shut up.

I love my life right now. I handed in an assignment on time, and even had enough time on the DAY THAT IT WAS DUE to watch an episode of Dr. Phil! Only a slight panic attack when the printer wouldn't print. It's all thanks to Pauly, (the being-on-time thing) who went through a lot of hard work trying to explain how computers work to his dad, so he could pick up some quality books for me from the downtown library.
I hate that UTM doesn't have any of the books I need on campus. Ever.

I loved going out to a fancy-pants dinner with Pauly and Zeebs and Tash, but hated almost wrecking my fancy pants when I fell (almost on my face - luckily I was able to pull my hands out of my pockets and catch myself before that happened) while Pauly laughed mercilessly, stopping only to take a breath and ask if I was alright after I had already stood up and brushed myself off.

I LOVE THAT I FINISHED THAT ASSIGNMENT. ON TIME!

I love the conversation I just had with Spazzy.
"You're in class RIGHT NOW?"
"Yes."
"You're one of THOSE people?"
"Yes."

"Should I call you when I'm done class?"
"Nice save..."

"YES! CALL ME! GOD!"

mmKAY.

Did you know that people on the Dean's List actually exist?
I thought those were the things of fairy tales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home