Tuesday, September 18, 2007

11 days to the LSATs

I thought that if I didn't admit it to myself, it wasn't true.
I thought that if I ignored it, it would go away.
I thought that if I met it head on, I'd realize it wasn't what I thought it was.

I thought wrong.

In truth, I do miss someone who hasn't been a part of my life in any form for a very long time, and I miss them substantially.

Also missing a substantial period of the time is someone who is a part of my life, but goes into hiding very often these days. When this person does come out, I feel gloriously happy and nostalgic, and reminisce after this person leaves for perhaps longer than is healthy.

I'm exhausted by this emotional rollercoaster, I'm exhausted by the demons I have to fight off, and now is really not a good time for me to be tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

life doesn't deal on your time m'love!!!

2:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home