Friday, July 14, 2006

there are still nine more days to go before you can call me fat

"How they dance in the courtyard
Sweet, summer sweat
Some dance to remember
Some dance to forget"


Me likey:
Ice cream, my life story pre-him; he says all the right things. I talk too much.
I tell him to have fun reffing the soccer game, but not too much fun.
"Not too much, well, I can't promise that. What if there are some girls there for me to pick up?"
"Well, chop a girl if you can..."
"Really?"
"Yeah, none of them will be as smooth as me." *Hits head as getting out of car*

I DARE YOU.

Pirates SPOILER ALERT: too many giant squid fights. And too much running around in a hamster ball/spinny wheel. Otherwise, not too bad for a sequel. Although, my favourite part was still the unscripted "WHAT A WHORE!" yelled out when Captain Jack and Lizzy start making out.

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

*points at screen*
WHAT A WHORE?!

*en masse gasp from parents in audience trying to cover ears of their six year old kids!!!*

BRILLIANT!!!
only you dunja.
only you!

7:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home