Sunday, July 16, 2006

B

In other, less sentimental news, I finally quit my job at the Dry Cleaners, and the friend I dreamt about making out with messaged me the other day after having not spoken to me in MONTHS. HOW FLIPPING WEIRD IS THAT?

Maybe he had the same dream?

I somehow managed to miss Salsa on St Clair AND the beach this weekend, and I'm still wondering how the hell that happened. Oh wait, I just remembered. Nelly ditched me for an out-of-towner who came into town, Pauly has a girlfriend, and Zeebs lives alone with her father. And living alone with my father (and sister) for the past week (since my mother left for Serbia) has taught me a few things about men in their late forties: they're needy and they eat a lot. And they may just nag more then mothers when they can get a word in edgewise.

There is a learning curve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home