Friday, July 07, 2006

half-assing life

So, since I have a big mouth, I had to invite *Beautiful Boy* out to a party with ALL of my friends.
BAD IDEA:
1. I don't know him well enough at all to be inviting him to meet all of my friends.
2. Worse, I don't know where this is going (if anywhere), and now EVERYONE is going to be asking about him ALL the time.
3. It'll be a shitty party, 'cause I won't be able to go nutso with my friends for fear of totally freaking him out.
4. It'll be a shitty date, since I won't be able to devote my attention entirely to him.
5. I won't be able to get crunk.
6. I won't be able to make out.

But I had to. Because I said, out of the blue, no prompting, "I'm going to this party thing on Friday."
And you either say that as an excuse not to go somewhere when someone invites you out, or as a lead-in to invite them out, and since he hadn't invited me out, it had to be the latter.

Why am I such an idiot?

I have a crush.
THAT'S WHY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home