Saturday, July 08, 2006

i got out of bed, and then i thought about you... for a split second, and then went and got some breakfast

It went fine.
It went better then fine, it went great.

And then, this morning, I remembered I don't want a boyfriend.
I remembered that I like crushing on my neighbour and on this dude at the same time.
That I like going to the movies with five boys and flirting with all of them.
That I like checking people out when I go to bars, smiling, looking away, doing the "sticky-eye-thing" as Georgia calls it. That I like seeing one boy on Thursday, another on Saturday, and a third on Sunday.

So who cares if my mom keeps predicting my doom if I don't get a boyfriend?
She's just my mom, when was the last time she was right about anything?
Plus, she's leaving tomorrow. Which gives me a good month to do whatever I want without her observing that I'm doing whatever she doesn't want me to do.

Do you see?
Do you see?

I don't want a boyfriend.

So this girl (random, stranger girl) asks us yesterday if we're dating. I go "No", he goes "Yes". Hence the problem. (She also asked us if we were going to have sex later on, and almost fell on her face as she walked away to dance with this dude who was dancing by himself, but the awkward moment was elicited irrespective of the questionability of the source, which leads me to believe there was implicit awkwardness in the question itself).

Do you see?
DO YOU SEE?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That I like going to the movies with five boys and flirting with all of them."


This statement by definition makes you a 'slut'

6:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's a ho

8:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually that makes her a flirt, not a 'slut'.

If you're going to be an asshole then put up your real name.

Idiot.

11:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

flirting leads to sluttiness

slut

1:33 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

Ok.
No more anonymous comments allowed! I don't enjoy the "Can't take responsibility for the dumbass statements I make" individuals perusing my site. So they can just fuck off and die.

1:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home