Monday, January 16, 2006

Cognitive and Affective Bases of Attitudes toward Social Groups and Social Policies

I'm getting fat.
And uglier.
And I spent $109.69 on two tops and a bottom today and didn't even flinch because someone had convinced me that was a deal.

The pants don't fit.
Because I'm fat and thought I was a size I am no longer. And will probably never be again.
I like chocolate.

In other news: I hate showering.

This entire business, of today, and getting through it, has got me thinking that if God woke me up tomorrow and offered to turn me into a pig, I'd take it.
The fatter you are, the better. And everyone expects you to be filthy.

And you know what else? I still haven't finished my homework. But my legs hurt, and my eyes hurt, and my head is spinning. I have THREE owies, and no one wants to hear about it.

It's true guys, it's true.
But it's also fine guys. It's fine.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

k sowwy babe but that update totally sucked. try again please

freeza

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger unreuly said...

wow someone is cranky!
i'll hear you dunja!

12:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its only because i never see her around anymore

freeza

10:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk around sucking in all the time. I do it, and I eat what I want and I look great.

Cheers,
Tomal

11:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to add in post above...
I suck in, play hockey, swim, snowboard, and skate at least an hour each a week, sometime more. But the sucking in always works.
If that doesn't work, get on a treadmill, Damian thanks me for that comment, cause he can't say it.

Cheers,
Tomal

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Courtesy said...

Oh, I'll say it alright.

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

I'm on crack. Thanks.

1:25 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

I hate you all. (Except for Roselle, Freeza, and Pauly).

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Courtesy said...

That kinda only leaves Tomal and I...this is horseshit.

Yo.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

I'm glad your analytical skills are better then your insults.

9:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like doing fat chicks. Fat chicks need loving too.

11:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home