Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Terrorists At UTM

Ha.
So apparently there was a bomb threat called in yesterday at my school. My friend, who was writing an exam at the time, gives an unbiased recount of events:

Kosma says: I WAS IN THAT CLASS! It was really funny.
Dunja says: Wait, so what happened?
Kosma says: So I'm sitting there. Then the prof starts acting weird. Then he's like "We need each row to come down and take their bags and move them onto the podium. We've had a prank call".
Kosma says: Then all this noise, during the exam, people walking around. No one could concentrate. Prof said he'd give us extra time. Then 20 minutes later, the phone rings. The prof tells us to stop writing, get up, and get the hell out of there as fast as we can. So we did. And I laughed. The end.
Kosma says: Make sure to post this in your blog.
Dunja says: The first time they didn't take it seriously? Or what?
Kosma says: Yeah. Second time they're like "Oh no! Maybe there IS a bomb! Blowing up the management class at UTM would show American Infidels what Jihad is all about!"

Why didn't anyone think to call in a bomb threat during MY exam today? Because life hates me. That would've totally rocked though. I went to bed yesterday having not studied because I was under the (false) impression that someone would rescue me with another crazy antic. Alas, the exam went off without a hitch. Except for the me failing it part... That's quite the fly in your soup. Well, my soup. I'm sure you don't really care about me failing my exam. As you shouldn't. That's why this post ends NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home