Sunday, December 12, 2004

I Want to Pinch His Cheeks...

His butt cheeks.

Ok, boys will be the end of me: Honestly. Could they BE any cuter?! It's frustrating when you're trying to get work done, and thoughts of boys keep popping into your head. Very frustrating. Like today, I was just minding my own business, reading something or other about polypeptide chains crossing the bilayer as an alpha helix and then BAM! there's the CUTEST thing you've EVER seen. And you just want to jump him. But he isn't around, so you can't. And he doesn't even know you exist... and chances are that if he did, he wouldn't care... that's the other problem.

Boys also cause people to think that I'm crazy. Honestly. The other day I was on the bus and I thought of something humorous that a boy had done and I started just giggling to myself because no one else was on the bus with me, and everyone was staring at me really weird. They must've thought I was completely off my rocker. I probably am. But it doesn't change the fact that it's not my fault. I can't help it.

Boys are hard to read too. You'd think that people as overly obsessed with sex as they are, and people who don't mind smacking each other's asses after a game of football, that they wouldn't mind someone pinching their butt, right? You'd be wrong. Luckily, I didn't learn the hard way. I learned the extremely amusing observational way. I saw a girl pinch a guy's butt in the mall the other day and he totally flipped out going "DON'T DO THAT!" in the middle of the mall. And she just laughed at him. And I laughed too. But to myself. It was great. Anyways, it put thoughts into my head it did. Because now every time the image of a boy goes BAM! into my head whilst I'm studying, I think "Man, he's really cute. I want to pinch his cheeks. His butt cheeks."

I think that's a must-have on my Christmas Wish List. So, if you're wondering what to get me, and you find a SALE on CUTE BOYS: don't hesitate. I WILL love the gift.

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

STOP!!! I can't believe you actually dream of Bernie Chan while you study. He did always say that you had the nicest pants in school, which coming from the Pants Investigator, has to be absolutely true. Bernie was great though eh? Remember when he flipped out at Margot cuz she told him that he wasn't doing something right, and then became really self-concious. Good days.

What happened to your "I'm never updating rule?" Good to see that you've overruled that decision, now go pinch Brent's ass.

8:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home