Monday, December 13, 2004

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about Christmas. I've had Christmas songs playing ever since Perfect Stranger Boy (a.k.a. Adam) and Paully Wally were nice enough to send me some, and yesterday we put up the tree. It turned out spectacular. I'd put a picture up if a certain someone wasn't so stingy about his new DigiCam (*cough Paully cough*) but alas, you'll just have to wait 'till after I get my pictures developed and scanned - (i.e. well after the holidays) because someone is a total Grinch and is totally missing the point of the season, and, I suspect, doesn't want you to see my wonderful tree. (And I'm still stuck in The Stone Age as far as technology goes.)

Anywho, back to how I'm really excited for the holidays: I'm not even sure why. Just - getting dressed up and chilling with cool people and building snowmen and having snowfort showdowns and getting caught under the mistletoe and going skating and all that other stuff I didn't do last year because I was away - maybe it's 'cause I missed all that last year. I mean, this season is everything I live for - it totally gives you an excuse to act cracked out and overly friendly and everyone is just doing things "in the spirit of". And the spirit is such a nice thing. :)

I'm totally wanting to have a fancy dinner party at my house - a black tie R.S.V.P. - type event sometime before school starts up again. Hmm. That'd be totally chillin'. After dinner and a photo op, everyone could change out of their fancy shmancy clothes and we could play board games and string popcorn onto... strings... and drink hot chocolate and all that stuff. That'd be TOTALLY chillin'.

Alright, well I really should be studying for my bio exam tomorrow. And this is when all of my holiday excitement comes crashing down. Because, officially, the holidays don't start for me 'till the 22nd. It's enough to make a girl want to cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Good luck kiddo. The reason why I can't take a picture is because you're busy and I'm busy. Maybe I'll come over when the exams are done to take a picture of your so called 'wonderful tree'. Oh yeah, I'm glad that you're in a good mood.

1:11 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

I know who you are - you're Redeema. Tanya's sister? And yes Pauly, SURE you'll come over after exams are done. I know you and your lazy ways.

4:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home