Saturday, December 09, 2006

lives of the incredibly mundane variety

My cousins are coming over this afternoon to celebrate my mom's birthday.
At around 10pm, I'm going to have to excuse myself and head over to Square One to pick up a friend from work. Then we're heading over to a party downtown.
It's all very fun and well.

I need to clean my bathroom. Study. Vacuum. Study. Clean my room. Study. And finish making Christmas cards.
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

I want to go skating and drink cocoa and play in the snow and take the moment in. I want this bullshit busy phase to be over. I want to spend quality time with quality friends, laughing and making memories I'll actually want to remember when I'm 60.
Not this "stress" and "anger" and "fight" and "can't sleep" bullshit.

No, no. No more of that, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home