Sunday, September 03, 2006

in the gutter, where i belong

I hate the rain.
It's such bullshit, and it makes me depressed.

Jel came over today and we discussed boys, as usual.

I'm glad things happened the way they did with everyone. I think I've learned a lot about myself in the last year, and a lot of it is thanks to boys and the stupid things they do.

Anyway, recently I've given this myspace thing a chance and actually checked out the profile of a friend's band. Was very pleasantly surprised to find that they don't actually suck. In fact, they're quite amazing, and I just may be their newest biggest fan.
My favourite line in my favourite of their songs: "And if you drift away, then you'll be mine to save."

And I think that just says it all about me in relationships.

Sidebar: I found out today that Spazzy has one flaw I wasn't aware of before: He gives himself too much credit when it comes to me, which may be my own fault, but won't serve him well in the end.
It was comforting in some warped way.

Another sidenote: I know I've said it before, but once I finish that 26er of vodka, I'm NEVER drinking again.
I woke up at 3pm today with a killer hangover, and a mildly worrisome thought on my mind. I'm acting out in all the wrong ways, and I'm not even sure why I keep putting myself down like that.
I must not really like me as much as I think I do at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

hey, i actually fond yur blog looking for a song title, or a band title...on this post you wrote that ur favorite lyrics from a song were And if you drift away, then you'll be mine to save, what is the band/song name!!!! id appreciate it...you can leave a message on my blog if you want... smokinnewmusic.blogspot.com or email... nderobbio5241@gmail.com

12:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home