Wednesday, February 15, 2006

feeling like a freight-train

You know those "one of those days" days?

"Fuck all the lies that you told me
Fuck even what was true

Fuck the way you kissed me
And that tongue thing that you do

Fuck the anniversaries, the dinners,
Fuck the drawing that you drew

Fuck your fucking dumb new girlfriend
And fuck the old one too

Fuck everything about you
Fuck your entire "crew"

Fuck your best friend, and your mother,
and your ugly sister, too

Give me all my goddamned stuff back
Or I'm going to fucking sue

Fuck the credit card you lent me
By the way, your payment's due.

I hate you, you motherfucker
You're a damned cocksucker too

I should've known much better
Then to go and to fuck you."

-Unknown, formerly known as "Anonymous"

Yeah, it's been just one of "those" days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck!
Potty mouth!
-Tomal

12:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home