Thursday, December 06, 2007

i just want this week to be over

"And the fire fades away
Most of every day
Is full of tired excuses
But it's too hard to say
I wish it were simple
But we give up easily
You're close enough to see that
You're on the other side of the world to me"


I've become a wreck. Forgetting to turn the stove on and glowering in frustration as the water refuses to boil. Vivid images of strangling and decapitating the bus driver after inducing shaken-baby syndrome in a grown man are the only things that comfort me as I wait 20 minutes for the bus to move. I cry at the drop of a hat, feel fat and unattractive, get the tremors and shakes and a sped-up heartrate for no discernible reason, and the stress is beginning to show as little red pockmarks make their debut on the bottom of my chin.

I'm not pregnant, I know that for sure, but this emotional rollercoaster is having me wishing I was. Then everything would make sense.
This way, I'm just pretty sure I'm going crazy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home