Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i wish cat power could release a single

How can I tell you that I love you, I love you
But I can't think of right words to say
I long to tell you that I'm always thinking of you
I'm always thinking of you....
It always ends up to one thing honey
And I can't think of right words to say


There aren't words enough, and actions are too few, to express the highs I get when I'm with you and the lows I feel when we're apart.

Telling me to "hurry hurry!" and saving the first parking space for me, helping me finish my shake, answering all of my questions about boys, telling me you aren't scared when I talk about May, picking up the tab, and making cute faces.

And then there are days I feel like someone is sitting on my chest and I'm fit to burst because I don't know how to do this.

But I love you, always. And I'm always thinking of you. And words aren't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home