Sunday, September 30, 2007

I don't want to do this anymore.
I don't want me to be my second priority anymore.
I don't want to feel responsible for everything anymore.
I don't want to get angry anymore.
I don't want to miss anything or anyone anymore.
I don't want to feel like the world is passing me by anymore.
I don't want to fight it, I don't want to deny it, I don't want to cry about it, I don't want to fear it, or loathe it, or put up with it, or love it any-fucking-more.

I just want to get through this last year, move to the other end of the world, and start the fuck over.
By my fucking self.
Without anyone.
Without you.

2 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

but you said you'd love me forever last night under the light of the silvery moon. my heart is sad now.

12:08 a.m.  
Blogger getto said...

we would love to have you...

-the other end of the earth-

;)

5:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home